Saturday, August 22, 2009

Meet up with BubbaTX

Before heading out to work I stopped by Integrity Tattoo to discuss some work I've been wanting to get done for some time now. While talking prices with Bubba I noticed a sketch he had been working on that had a beast like figure coming out a sneaker. He tells me he's going to start designing shirts for a company working with Karmaloop. So we're talking business and I'm telling him about my ideas and he's telling me the directions his designs were going in. All in all a good conversation was had and a price quote on my arm was thrown out. I don't remember what the brand was called (sorry) but when I find out I will be updating. Collaboration? Mala Suerte X Bubba TX? Maybe! Really looking forward to working with this guy. He's also assured me advertising space on his van, I'm sure some a big ass stencil can be made for that. Meeting up with him this coming week to talk tattoos and business.

If you're a local or just visiting our great state make sure you check him and the rest of the Integrity crew out.

6850 Ingram Rd
San Antonio, TX 78238-4108
(210) 521-8287



I see you lurking!

No comments:

Post a Comment