Monday, August 10, 2009

An Introduction

The one thing that separates us from other brands is that we're broke. BROKER THAN BROKE! Seriously I don't have a cent to my name. Everything done is done by me in my garage. I can't afford to have anyone print/screen anything for me so as you may notice it might take sometime to get everything rolling but I assure you that this is finally happening. For those who want to know what the meaning behind the name it's Spanish for bad luck......I'm sure everyone has had one of those days when it seemed like there was a cloud over your head or you were constantly walking under ladders. It happens, some more to others. So if you're feeling me on this then this is dedicated to you.

Never forget the struggle, never forget the streets.

-Mala Suerte

No comments:

Post a Comment