Thursday, September 10, 2009

ayo ma lemme holla at you

This beautiful women right here goes by the name Sara B. You can easily fall in love with her in a matter of seconds of meeting here. I've known this girl for some time now, I'm going to say about four years or so? Yeah four years. Sweetest girl but if you fuck with her she will come down on you like the wrath of God. Any how for as long as I've known this girl fashion and sneakers have been her vice, not to mention cutting your hair and making you look bomb. Ha! Real talk the line isn't going to drop until April but I wanted to give you guys a preview of my main model. Will she be on a shirt? MAYBE!!!! You'll just have to wait and see ;] If you're ever in San Antonio and need a fresh cut stop by Mia & Max @ Ingram Mall and ask for her. Tell 'em Large Marge sent you.


DON'T FORGET TO ADD US ON MYSPACE!

Myspace link
Myspace link
Myspace link
Myspace link
Myspace link

No comments:

Post a Comment