Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Time is on my side

I'd like to thank everyone for the emails! I WILL start a twitter for the company this week, a lot of you have been writing me about it so I'll get it done and post it up on here for the following. In other news production will be put on hold until January with the line dropping by Spring 2010. A lot of people willing to do business with us so I'm not going to half ass and let anyone down.
Shout out to Canadian streetwear Single Second. Been talking to Derek of SS for the pass two weeks and he's a good kid. Moshes to Integrity and just yesterday dropped pictures of their upcoming fall/winter 2009 collection. By spring 2010 keep an eye open for the Mala Suerte X Single Second tee. From Canada to Texas. Much respect.






Oh and before I forget......

No comments:

Post a Comment