Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New pick up/ update

Just wanted to take the time out and post these bad boys up. Apart of the Puma X UNDFTD collection. A few months back I realized that brands like Puma/Sacony/New Balance have been pushed to the side by so many. You never realize things like that until you sit down and start doing your research, looking up in archived threads, ect. I am very impressed with so many older releases from all the brands mentioned and have been considering selling all my dunks/Jordan to pick up some of these old runners. Any how these came in yesterday actually but I just now checked the mail box (yes I know it's late). I had been waiting on these for some time now although the seller kept in contact with me throughout the transaction it took a little over a month for them to come in. Size 11.5, my size. Will I wear them? Of course! I don't discriminate any of my sneakers and wear all of them to the fullest. There's no point in keeping a sneaker on ice. Why buy something and just keep it in the box? Rock em don't stock em!



Back to business:

Went to Kinkos' today and picked up the posters I was working on. Thank you once again Single Second for helping me out when that nerd backed out on me last minute. So with posters in hand I stopped by home depot and picked up a few things I'd need to plaster the shit out of them up and around.

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment