Friday, September 18, 2009

Feel good Friday



I'm from the school of the hard knocks, we must not
let outsiders violate our blocks, and my plot
let's stick up the world and split it fifty/fifty, uh-huh
Let's take the dough and stay real jiggy, uh-huh
And sip the Cris' and get pissy-pissy
Flow infinitely like the memory of my nigga Biggie, baby!

It's finally Friday. Whats good for the weekend? Work. Finally got my promotion, for real this time. Talked to the owner Thursday afternoon right before I was about to lave the house to run some errands. Yesterday afternoon I came across a pair of sneakers I didn't know even dropped or were dropping.

Hello Kitty teams up with ASICS for a super cool eye-catching Limited Edition Gel-Lyte III sneaker that will turn heads. Be the first to own this exclusive shoe featuring a classic retro Hello Kitty print adorned with mini stars in bold red and white. Only available on Sanrio.com, NY, SF and HI.
Free ASICS tote bag with each purchase!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Really want to pick these up for Zeresh since her birthday is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment