Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Daddy go hard



Probably the best album of 2009! I can not stop bumping this! Thanks to my sister I have a new ipod, lets see how long I can hold onto this one before breaking it like the other two. I think it's safe to say that Hova is bigger than hip hop.

Back to business

We now have three shirts set in stone for pressing not including the shirt we're working on with Canadian clothing company Single Second. You may be wondering how many times I've said a design was set in stone and let me just say I've said that about.....at least twelve different designs. This isn't as easy as some companies make it seem. Keep in mind most of the major streetwear lines out have numerous team members working on designs for them. Right now I'm my own team trying to think of designs that not only I like but designs I know others will like.

Personal life

Work is turning into another job I hate. I'm trying to stay positive and hope that the owner stays on his word and promotes me like he said he would last Wednesday. The other week I was talking to Zeresh about how everything seemed to be fallen in place but now everything with work is starting to seem too good to be true......My parents made me strong, nothing can hold me down.

Money is the motivation 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment