Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Off topic

When I first started this blog I told myself I wouldn't get too personal and kept it strictly with updates on the line, designs, ideas, ect. Wheres the fun in being all business? So this post is going to be different from the pervious post. Up top is a picture of Mike V. Hung out with him last night for the first time in probably two years. I've know the guy for years now and is one of those people that you don't see much but when you do it seems like you had just seen them the other day. Know what I mean? Really good guy, always down for a dance party behind the bar and laughed pretty hard when I told him about the time I broke the window at Denny's.

"Maybe I'll never see the day that I win but I'll always have time for a beer with my friends"

No comments:

Post a Comment